Lithuanian Language and Culture Courses for foreigners of Lithuanian origin
The candidate must meet one of the two criteria below:
- be a member of the Lithuanian community abroad
- be a student, lecturer or researcher of a higher education and research institution abroad
- Have to be of Lithuanian language proficiency no higher than C1.
- Can only take advantage of the scholarship for the maximum of 3 times in total. Those who apply to participate for the fourth time will not be considered.
- Cannot apply to more than one institution organising the course at the same time.
Documents to be uploaded with your application.
- One recommendation letter from Lithuanian community abroad OR from foreign HEI added to the application form as an attachment using this template form.
- A document that would prove your Lithuanian origin.
- Confirmation about formal or informal studies of Lithuanian language, history or culture in case the candidate indicates he or she attends such studies (extra points for priority will be given only for those who provide an official document proving that the said requirement is met).