2022-07-18 – 2022-07-29
Assoc. prof. Dr. Nijolė Čiučiulkienė & Assoc. Prof. Dr. Ilona Tandzegolskienė
Students from different study field
The program deals with various strategies for stimulating creativity, communication opportunities to arouse curiosity and convey information in an innovative way. The active reporting methods will be applied
To develop creativity and communicative competencies.
After finishing the course students will be:
- aquainted with theoretical concept of creativity.
- able to evaluate the personal creative potential.
- able to identify creativity aspects and implement them in practice.
- able to conduct American reports and produce video materials.
- Theoretical framework of key course concepts: creativity and communication.
- Reporting and Presenting: structure of popular reports, innovative presentations.
- Practical workshops on evaluation personal creativity potentials
- Performance based on the material collected during the course activities.