Lithuanian Language and Culture Courses for foreigners of Lithuanian origin
The candidate must meet one of the two criteria below:
- be an active member of the Lithuanian community abroad
- be a student, lecturer or researcher of a higher education and research institution of the particular country
All candidates must:
- Be of Lithuanian language proficiency no higher than C1.
- Candidates can only take advantage of the scholarship for the maximum of 3 times in total. Those who apply to participate for the fourth time will not be considered.
Documents to be uploaded with your application.
- One recommendation letter from Lithuanian community abroad, institution of Lithuanian education or foreign HEI added to the application form as an attachment using this template form. Applications with other formats of recommendation submitted shall be automatically rejected.
- Confirmation about formal or informal studies of Lithuanian language, history or culture in case the candidate indicates he or she attends such studies (extra points for priority will be given only for those who provide a document proving that the said requirement is met).