Summer School of Comparative Legal Studies
2017 Summer School of Comparative Legal Studies at Vytautas Magnus University Faculty of Law invites students to sign up! This summer school will include nine elective courses in English:
- Partnership and Trust Law (Stephen A. Frost);
- Art and Cultural Heritage Law (prof. Matthew Happold);
- Public International Law (prof. Charles Szymanski);
- U. Competition Law (dr. Jurgita Malinauskaitė);
- Internet Law (dr. Bernd Justin Jütte);
- Education Law (prof. Gracienne Lauwers);
- International Human Rights (prof. John Stewart Gordon);
- International Environmental Law (prof. Vickie Sutton);
- EU Energy Law and Policy (prof. Kim Talus).
Each course will be considered as having 4 ECTS credits. Students must collect no less than 12 ECTS credits (i.e. 3 courses) and no more than 16 ECTS credits (i.e. 4 courses). The fee for one ECTS credit is 50 euros.