Social Media Marketing
2 weeks (80 hours)
The two-week-long course is divided into practical lectures and group work designed to apply the acquired knowledge in practice, such as in real market situations, as students will work hand in hand with real companies. Groups will create, develop and present social media marketing solutions for CEOs from real companies, thus gaining invaluable experience in Design Thinking, social media advertising, group work, contact making, and business negotiation practice. Based on the Design Thinking method, the course is led by the tutors from the Faculty of Economics and Management and social partners from the Advertisement Agency. Any students interested in the application of creative thinking in real life social media marketing are welcome to join!
To provide full package of professional know-how for the application of Design Thinking method in real social media marketing and management.
By the end of the course students will be able to:
- Understand and apply the basics of Design Thinking method;
- Understand the practical power of social media in marketing;
- Solve actual business issues;
- Understand how social media marketing tools and platforms are used to create, manage and optimize social media marketing campaigns;
- Work in a multicultural team.
Design Thinking method in marketing
Social media marketing:
- Knowing your customer: from target group formation to walking in their shoes.
- Communication with your costumer: from creating the main tools to getting paid for advertisement.
- Improvement: from local statistics to global trends.