Clinical Laboratory Diagnostics
2 weeks (80 hours)
Clinical laboratory diagnostic studies are a set of practical and didactic experiences. The school consists of lectures, practical exercises in laboratories and seminars of case studies. The school programme consists of blood testing methods and clinical significance, urine testing, biochemical laboratory diagnostics, infectious and parasitic diseases diagnostics, laboratory diagnosis of hereditary diseases and immunological research methods in laboratory.
To gather practical experience in clinical testing and research laboratories.
By the end of the course students will be able to:
- Use clinical laboratory diagnostic tools;
- Perform urine testing, biochemical laboratory diagnostics, infectious and parasitic diseases diagnostics and laboratory diagnosis of hereditary diseases;
- Use immunological research methods.
- Introduction to medical labs
- Rules and practical knowledge in medical labs;
- Blood analyses;
- Urine testing;
- Biochemical laboratory diagnostics;
- Infectious and parasitic diseases diagnostics;
- Laboratory diagnosis of hereditary diseases;
- Immunological research methods.